Status code: 530

Hello everyone, how’s it going?

For some reason Cloudflare did not approved my DNS redirection. When I put my website in PageSpeeds I get the following error message:

Lighthouse: ERRORED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. Status code: 530.

My site is: www.smartspa.com.br
What could it be wrong?

That looks like your DNS records here don’t exist or aren’t pointed to the correct place.

What DNS redirection did you set up?

1 Like

I set up this way:

MASTER
ns1.locaweb.com.br

SLAVE 1
lina.ns.Cloudflare.com

SLAVE 2
vick.ns.Cloudflare.com

Cloudflare doesn’t support Master/Slave DNS. I see you have all three name servers assigned to your domain, and that might be part of the problem. You should only use the two name servers Cloudflare assigned.

1 Like

Thanks!! I’ll try it here!

2 Likes

I tried here but I can’t do it. The inclusion of the Master is obligatory by Registro.br. I can not even save without this field. Could you indicate another solution?

Hello everyone, how’s it going?

For some reason Cloudflare did not approved my DNS redirection. When I put my website in PageSpeeds I get the following error message:

Lighthouse: ERRORED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. Status code: 530.

My site is: www.smartspa.com.br

I set up this way:

MASTER
ns1.locaweb.com.br

SLAVE 1
lina.ns.Cloudflare.com

SLAVE 2
vick.ns.Cloudflare.com

Unfortunelly, the inclusion of the Master is obligatory by Registro.br.

What could it be wrong?

Your questions were answered here. Please don’t double post.

2 Likes

No one answer me. I still need help.

sdayman answered and solved your issue two days ago.

sdayman answered and solved your issue two days ago.

No. Unfortunelly, the inclusion of the Master is obligatory by Registro.br. I can’t remove that.

What could it be wrong?

Is there any other way to solve this without removing the Master?

Says who? Nobody can force you to list any nameservers. Checkout unig.br, they dont have that nameserver either.

You need to remove that nameserver, otherwise you cant use Cloudflare.

I already tried a million times. I asked for their support and they said I can’t save my DNS if I don’t insert anything as a Master. Is there any other way to solve this?

They? Master? You “insert” as “master” the two nameservers provided by Cloudflare.

When I insert as “master” the two nameservers provided by Cloudflare, this is what I get :pensive:

What’s the Status of Cloudflare SSL? Is it ‘Authorizing’ or ‘Active’?

And please: don’t switch the nameservers back and forth. It makes troubleshooting almost impossible
You can pause Cloudflare or deactivate it for specific records.

This error is not DNS related, but considering that your nameservers still do not point to Cloudflare it is still not set up and hence there is no certificate either.

No offence, but sdayman told you two weeks ago what to do, if you dont set the nameservers as instructed you simply wont be able to use Cloudflare.

1 Like

Could be this related with the problem?

"This error is not DNS related, but considering that your nameservers still do not point to Cloudflare it is still not set up and hence there is no certificate either.

No offence, but sdayman told you two weeks ago what to do, if you dont set the nameservers as instructed you simply wont be able to use Cloudflare."

I changed - it’s not me who make the changes, when the person responsible for this saw that the site was offline, he changed it back!

Changed it back? Responsible? Thats your domain and nobody should change nameservers without your permission. Change the nameservers to the right ones and we can check what is not working for which reason.

1 Like