Sometimes R2 response code 500

I am testing by applying R2 service. The current usage is to upload a js file and load it when accessing the site. However, too often, a 500 error appears and the file cannot be accessed. The file that does not work changes every time, and it is called again when the file that does not work is refreshed. The stability seems too poor, is there any solution? Attach an image.

** And there is no R2 in the category selection.

3 Likes

I got that problem too so it should be from Cloudflare side.

4 Likes

I have the same problem. I get error 500 very frequently.

4 Likes

same for me

2 Likes

I too receive 500 for some of my images. Refreshing the exactly same URL will then return 200.

Screenshot below:

2 Likes

i got it too, about more than 10% request got 500 error, can i help me :((

2 Likes

This problem has existed for several days, but has not been fixed.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I am seeing something similar when using the workers r2 api.

I get an “Internal error” when using a byob reader.

Works fine when sending the reader to a Response.

2 Likes

For me I got same error when generating presigned-url. Both uploading and displaying image seem causing errors. 10 - 20 % request fails status 500. Its too random. I hope Cloudflare team find this bug soon.

2 Likes

We’re actively working on this issue. This should be resolved in most regions except EU now. You can follow along on this status page: Cloudflare Status - Elevated error rate for R2

I will update once this has been resolved.

2 Likes

This issue should be resolved now. Let me know if you’re still encountering any issues.

The status page will be updated shortly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.