Flaky HOST ERROR

What is the name of the domain?

https://janphilippmaybach.eu

What is the error number?

521

What is the error message?

The web server is not returning a connection. As a result, the web page is not displaying.

What is the issue you’re encountering

Sometimes it works, most times – not.

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

I have asked OVH if from their side is everything Cloudflare-compatible and they said yes.

I sent them the IP ranges.

The NODE.JS server is up and running.

Curling into the server ip resolves to a loaded homepage…

What feature, service or problem is this related to?

I don’t know

What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

Go to

https://steinerei.eu

https://janphilippmaybach.eu

https://janphilippmaybach.eu/ opened immediately.

https://steinerei.eu/ returned 200 immediately, but kept spinning and spinning, and eventually froze my computer. I had to kick the power button to restart!

Error 521 means your web server is refusing connections from Cloudflare. This can happen because the webserver is down/unresponsive or Cloudflare IPs are being blocked.

Your Cloudflare Origin Analytics will show you how your origin server responds to Cloudflare: https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/speed/origin-analytics

You can also temporarily PAUSE Cloudflare so requests go directly to your origin, making any origin errors evident on screen.

Oh, that is unfortunate to hear!

Wow.

As I said, it is flaky, but on my end both sites are working now with an A grade at SSL Server Test (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs) .

Thank you for your time.

:skull_and_crossbones::globe_showing_asia_australia: