Fix Cloudflare errors

Hello, I have this website http://jojoyou.ga/ and it often gets an error. It gets any type of error. I want to ask you if is there any way to completely fix Cloudflare to never have any error.

Hi @jojogm2004,

I am not sure exactly what you would like Cloudflare to do if your server is down or doesn’t respond. Have a look at the relevant #CommunityTip do whatever error you are seeing for troubleshooting steps.

I mean I have a lot of time errors from Cloudflare on my website and I want to know if there is any good way to don’t have any. I watched youtube but it didn’t work what they did.

What errors are you getting? They are most likely caused by your server.

Now I have 522

A 522 error typically happens when Cloudflare requests to the origin (your webserver) get blocked. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for troubleshooting ideas.

So 522 means that it isn’t Cloudflare fault but my hosting fault?

Ok thank you for help.

522 generally means that your host is blocking Cloudflare’s connections which is causing the error.

You should whitelist Cloudflare’s IPs to make sure this doesn’t happen.

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t find my hosting white list, I will need to ask them on the forum but to other person they wrote this: It’s not an IP whitelisting issue. We do not block IPs to begin with unless they are abusive.

What’s the exact status code returned by Cloudflare?

There are lots of possible reasons why the error can occur in Community Tip - Fixing Error 522: Connection timed out, however they are generally when Cloudflare is getting blocked by something on the server.

This is something that only you or your host can really track down in the logs.

1 Like

Ok thank you, I will ask them

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.