I have a problem, is there any help to solve this error?
Try start the apache or nginx.
Create a support ticket to cloudflare if the issue persists: https://dash.cloudflare.com/16cf4cdb813a379cc02d77bdb2db8271/support
Then send them these details:
- Full URL(s) of the resource requested when the error occurred
- Cloudflare cf-ray from the 520 error message
- Output from http://www.example.com/cdn-cgi/trace (replace www.example.com with your hostname and domain where the 520 error occurred)
- Two HAR files:
- one with Cloudflare enabled on your website, and
- the other with Cloudflare temporarily disabled.
Is the support services free? My account is free
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.