I have a problem, is there any help to solve this error?
Try start the apache or nginx.
Create a support ticket to cloudflare if the issue persists: https://dash.cloudflare.com/16cf4cdb813a379cc02d77bdb2db8271/support
Then send them these details:
- Full URL(s) of the resource requested when the error occurred
- Cloudflare cf-ray from the 520 error message
- Output from http://www.example.com/cdn-cgi/trace (replace www.example.com with your hostname and domain where the 520 error occurred)
- Two HAR files:
- one with Cloudflare enabled on your website, and
- the other with Cloudflare temporarily disabled.
Is the support services free? My account is free