CSP errors and CF

Hi there,

Can somebody please assist me about the following:

Can you please tell me what I have to configure in CF in regards to our server-setup to avoid these kind of CPS error-messages here:

Thank you so much!

Best regards,
Martin

Are you using Script Monitor?

This is how it works. It sets a CSP on your site for some requests that’s report-only so that every JS script is reported as a ‘violation’. That’s then made available to you on the dash to track all JS scripts loaded on your pages.

Since it’s report only, it doesn’t actually block anything but can result in some noise in the console. If you do not want this, disable script monitor.

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m not aware of this Script Monitor and when I search for it in CF I don’t find it as well? Can you please provide me a link? Thank you so much!

Use this deeplink to find it: https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/security/page-shield

It’s under Security → Page Shield inside a zone.

Arh I got confused and couldn’t find it because you called it: “Script Monitor”. Update: I don’t see this error anymore after we changed some Content Security Policies on our web-server.

Thank you for reaching out to me - highly appreciated! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.