ZScaler Proxy IP-address blacklisted

Our company uses ZScaler ZIA to access the internet. We just found out that Cloudflare is blacklisting the whole 147.161.148.0/23 range in Belgium.

How can we request that the ip-range is being whitelisted ?

Thanks,
Dragisa

What makes you think that Cloudflare is blacklisting it?

The IP might have a bad reputation picked up by a customer’s configured security level, but Cloudflare doesn’t outright block any IPs on its own.

Well, it is written in the browser error message that Cloudflare has blocked the ip-address

Negative.

A user of Cloudflare has used Cloudflare to block the IP address - only the website owner can change their rules to allow you.

Thanks Kian,

You believe a single website owner can administer this and unblock? All right then we’ll approach him again.

BR,
Dragisa

Hey Kian,

I just got word, that also Microsoft-Services are affected. They use also Cloudflare. Can you please check it once more?

Provide them with that ray ID & they can search the event log on https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/security to see which of their rules affected you.

Fyi i block zscaler asn range on my sites, if i do many others would, Cloudflare is not to blame, sadly sign of the times i am sorry to say.

Many are blocking the asn ranges, including microsoft as you mentioned, amazon, google cloud, data centers, cloud companies though not many would target zscaler, i only did it after one month of challenges with each day having 0.5% to 0 pass rate, pretty bad.