Zero Trust App Launcher, Cant Customize

Hello. I have created an App Launcher page under the Authentication Tab. I now want to customize it as explained in App Launcher · Cloudflare Zero Trust docs but I am unable to find the setting to Customize App Launcher in Step 2. I can’t find this setting anywhere.

1 Like

To customize the App Launcher appearance, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Cloudflare dashboard.
  2. Navigate to the Zero Trust section.
  3. In the Zero Trust dashboard, click on Settings > Custom Pages > Customize App Launcher.

In this page you will be able to customize your App Launcher.

Hey jalamilla,

So I have tried that, but that is not an option for me. This is what I see;

Can you advise?

1 Like

I have the same issue.

I customized the app launcher page a while ago with some images no longer available on some static domains, and now I can’t access the customize page to change them.

I’ve created an escalation for this with the support team.

1 Like

Hi @benwilsonthehuman and @SunnyCloudy,

Taking a look, it seems like that feature is not available for free-tier customers at this point.
I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

Hi @benwilsonthehuman and @SunnyCloudy

Can you confirm if you are allowed to make changes to the app launcher if you go to:

Access → Applications → view application → Press the overview menu and scroll down?

The customisation I described above is the only option you have on free/pay-as-you-go plan. All other optimisations are only available for customers on the enterprise plan.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.