Zatop.de is not a registered domain (Code: 1049)

Hello ! i can’t add my domain to cloudflare . it’s say "zatop.de is not a registered domain (Code: 1049)****
https://www.dynadot.com/domain/whois.html?domain=zatop.de i have sign up domain at here ! please help me ! thanks so much

Possibly it is because your domain, from some reason, does not have a nameserver delegation in the '.de. root zone:

$ dig @a.nic.de ns zatop.de

; <<>> DiG 9.13.5 <<>> @a.nic.de ns zatop.de
; (2 servers found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 39361
;; flags: qr aa rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
; COOKIE: 9739306bcff835bca4e3ae5c5c386c7d6fc6e4e7e927f712 (good)
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;zatop.de.                      IN      NS

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
de.                     7200    IN      SOA     f.nic.de. its.denic.de. 2019011141 7200 7200 3600000 7200

;; Query time: 289 msec
;; SERVER: 2001:678:2::53#53(2001:678:2::53)
;; WHEN: Fri Jan 11 12:14:21 IST 2019
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 117

Why there’s no delegation, I do not know. The WHOIS record does show two nameservers (ns1.dynadot.com & ns2.dynadot.com) - and they also resolve fine for me.

With that, I’m assuming that Cloudflare checks for existence of domains by doing a DNS query for NS records for the domain, and not, for example, by running a WHOIS query. From simplicity point of view, that’s the right thing to do (simple code), but in a case like yours, such a test might fail.

What you could try and do, since your domain doesn’t resolve anyway (it can’t… no delegation), is to try and modify the DNS servers for the domain to something else; e.g. ns1.dreamhost.com and ns2.dreamhost.com in order to attempt to re-push a delegation to your root zone - wait a few minutes - and then try to add to Cloudflare again (which, if successful, will give you DNS servers of Cloudflare that ends with .ns.cloudflare.com to onboard you into the system…).

If that doesn’t help (no delegation happens) - you’ll have to contact your registrar to see what’s broken there.

By the way - another option is that the domain is brand new! The WHOIS record shows that it was recently changed today, around an hour ago. Unfortunately it does not say when it was registered. So, if it is indeed brand new, maybe it simply does not have a delegation YET, i.e. it takes some time. Not all zones are quick to update delegations after registration or change. In the old days, even for com/net/org it could have taken hours. Perhaps in the .de zone, things are similar, an update might be pushed to WHOIS immediately, but to the root zone - every few hours, or, once a day. So, if your domain is newly registered, another thing you could do is to simply… wait! Try again in 6/12/18/24 hours, and it might just start to work.

Hope this helps

Lo and behold, now there’s a delegation:

$ dig @a.nic.de ns zatop.de

; <<>> DiG 9.13.5 <<>> @a.nic.de ns zatop.de
; (2 servers found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 28868
;; flags: qr rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
; COOKIE: b217812e1b06485aa5d00bb35c387c80b40f9cb0e306e58e (good)
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;zatop.de.                      IN      NS

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
zatop.de.               86400   IN      NS      ns1.dynadot.com.
zatop.de.               86400   IN      NS      ns2.dynadot.com.

;; Query time: 290 msec
;; SERVER: 2001:678:2::53#53(2001:678:2::53)
;; WHEN: Fri Jan 11 13:22:40 IST 2019
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 112

And it points to the original nameservers shown in the WHOIS.

I guess that the guess about the domain being new was correct, and it only needed some time for the delegation to take place?

Anyway, try to add your domain to Cloudflare now. I think this time it will succeed.