I’m using Zaraz Debugger on my Gatsby site.
Something’s wrong because:
- Actions are fired only when I reload the page with Cmd/Shift/R
- Upon reloading the only trigger/action I get is (of course) “Pageview”
- When I navigate nothing gets logged, I’m forced to reload the page.
- I’ve set custom action (form submssion) => not fired
I also got this weird behavior:
- I got to my site and run zaraz.debug(“MY KEY”) in the console => “Uncaught ReferenceError: zaraz is not defined”
- I reload Cmd/Shift/R => debugger shows up
BTW I’m using this
https://www.gatsbyjs.com/plugins/gatsby-plugin-offline/ that uses Workbox, maybe the trouble comes from the installed service worker ? I’m kind of lost. If you have any idea, please let me know !