Zaraz Debugger keep popping up intermittently for visitors

So a few months ago I enabled Zaraz to use Google Analytics. This week one of the websites we’re hosting started having issues with the Zaraz Debugger console popping up for all visitors. I tested with multiple devices and incognito mode and the Zaaraz Debugger keep showing up.

I have never ever enabled debugging and I didn’t even generate a key so why the ■■■■ does it keeps popping up? This is very annoying for our visitors and I’m about to completely disable Zaraz everywhere if a solution can’t be found.

Website is infolibertaire[dot]net but remember the issue is intermittent so the debugger is not visible on each page load

The only app I have enabled in Zaraz is GA

And now around 24 hours ago a bug appeared on the “settings” section of Zaraz Dashboard. When I click on settings, I get this error:

It looks like we’re having some internal issues.
Our team has been notified. If you’d like to help, tell us what happened below.
Describe what happened and how we might reproduce this error.

Needless to say, this is very disappointing for a company worth 50 billion of dollars.

2 Likes

I’m sure they appreciate your feedback.

Please note that Zaraz is a beta feature, as noted here:

and here:

As such, anything in Beta should be thoroughly tested in staging, and probably isn’t a wise choice to use in a critical production environment.

2 Likes

I have the same issue.

Occasionally a Zaraz debugger is visible to end users.

When you click X to close the dialog, an alert appears:

When I click on Zaraz settings, I also see the same message as you:

It looks like we’re having some internal issues.
Our team has been notified. If you’d like to help, tell us what happened below.
Describe what happened and how we might reproduce this error.

Started running into this the last few days.

As such, anything in Beta should be thoroughly tested in staging, and probably isn’t a wise choice to use in a critical production environment.

1. This is an unacceptable & lazy response. We know its beta, you don’t need to circle it. We can read.
  2. Dialogue is not closable on mobile devices.
  3. At no point in history since launch was this a problem. This started recently and im sure we all made sure it worked prior to this last update.
  4. It’s random: one site I’m using the feature on is ok, another is not.
  5. I’ve used literally every other beta from CF and this was not a problem.

I’ve turned it off until the issue is solved as adding custom CSS did not work - but I think everyone here would appreciate a response that it’s at least being looked into.

I’m also experiencing this with Google Analytics. (Following thread)

We are sorry about this issue and our team is working to fix it. The Settings page should be fixed now. Can you please try and set a debug key, see if it helps and report back?

1 Like

The issue was detected and a fixed is being rolled.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick action. Thus far, it seems to be resolved for me.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.