You've been accepted to DigitalOcean Hatch!

Dear Cloudflare Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Daniel Dutra, and I am the founder of Lacrei Saúde, a proud participant in the DigitalOcean’s Hatch Startups program. We were delighted to learn that we are entitled to one year of Cloudflare Enterprise as part of this program, which is an incredible opportunity for our startup.

However, we requested the redemption of this coupon approximately four months ago and have not yet received any response or further information regarding this matter. Given the significance of Cloudflare’s services for our operations, this delay has become a matter of concern for us.

Could you please assist us in resolving this issue and provide any necessary information or steps we need to follow to ensure we can benefit from the Cloudflare Enterprise offer? Your support would be greatly appreciated, as it will significantly aid us in our mission to connect health professionals with the LGBTQIAPN+ community in a secure and inclusive manner.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Attachment(s)

Good day Daniel.

Related to your situation I will ask you to open a support ticket, with this same information that you provided in this post, and as soon as you open it, reach again to this post to hand me the number of the ticket to be directly handle to the right team, so it can be treated as swiftly as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hello!!

My ticket is #3272423.

Dear Cloudflare Team,
I hope this message finds you well.
My name is Daniel Dutra, and I am the founder of Lacrei Saúde, a proud participant in the DigitalOcean’s Hatch Startups program. We were delighted to learn that we are entitled to one year of Cloudflare Enterprise as part of this program, which is an incredible opportunity for our startup.
However, we requested the redemption of this coupon approximately four months ago and have not yet received any response or further information regarding this matter. Given the significance of Cloudflare’s services for our operations, this delay has become a matter of concern for us.
Could you please assist us in resolving this issue and provide any necessary information or steps we need to follow to ensure we can benefit from the Cloudflare Enterprise offer? Your support would be greatly appreciated, as it will significantly aid us in our mission to connect health professionals with the LGBTQIAPN+ community in a secure and inclusive manner.
Thank you very much for your time and assistance.
Best regards,

Perfect! We will follow on this on the ticket then.

See you there.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.