Your DNS zone file is hosted by SiteGround.com

I have switched my hosting from siteground to hostinger. Now i have to change the DNS setting, but cloudflare still show me:
“Your DNS zone file is hosted by SiteGround.com , a Cloudflare partner. Manage your DNS records at their website”
Please suggest me how to solve this so that I can add my new DNS in cloudflare.

Thanks.

why are you creating the same topic again?

I have asked you a few questions , pls reply to them on the above link

Actually according to me the question was posted in wrong category and there was no edit option, thats why I posted in again.

ok , no prob

I have switched my hosting from siteground to hostinger. Now i have to change the DNS setting, but cloudflare still show me:
“Your DNS zone file is hosted by SiteGround.com , a Cloudflare partner. Manage your DNS records at their website”
Please suggest me how to solve this so that I can add my new DNS in cloudflare.

Thanks.

Have u added your domain to Cloudflare?
Secondly, have you added Cloudflare nameservers to your domain?
and finally what is your domain name?

Yes, I have added domain and site is running perfectly. But I can’t add DND via cloudflare.

what is your domain name?

There is bad news for you.
Site ground has officially partnered with Cloudflare.
So you can only enjoy the benefits of Cloudflare CDN but you would have to manage your DNS with siteground.
Sorry!

I have 2 domains.

1. Stylezco.com
  2. Hairstylesco.com

ok ! so?

There is no option to add DNS in cloudfalre. How to enable this option . you can see here.

I have changed my hosting, now i am on hostinger.

Yeah! I told u above that siteground has partnered with cloudflare

So u can only manage your DNS via siteground

I am now using hostinger, not siteground

Haha! but your domain is still registered on-site ground.
doesn’t matter whether you use hostinger or Bluehost hosting,
till the time your domain DNS zone file will be hosted on siteground.com you can’t do anything.

My domain is register on namecheap and my hosting is hostinger. Why you are mixing it again with siteground??

I am talking about the DNS zone file.
If Cloudflare is saying that your Zone file is hosted on siteground then you would have to remove that file from siteground . that should work

My siteground hosting package has expired, how can i remove DNS Zone file?

Can u tell me which domain are u trying to add to Cloudflare.