Your Cloudflare Purchase Confirmation

I already make payment for my domain transfer order and the payment already went through but the order didn’t proceed.

The Community can’t check on purchase status, but you can certainly open a Support ticket:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

Well, already tried that yesterday. But no reply yet, so I thought maybe post here if there someone have the same problem as me before.

Thanks by the way.

If you post the ticket #, the mods here may give it an extra push. Their replies are usually automated and require a response from you to let them know you’ve tried their suggestions and it’s still not working. Then a human will look at the ticket.

1 Like

Hi @onepaanplus, I see your ticket and noticed on a whois that your nameservers have changed away from cloudflare. I don’t know if that is a byproduct of the transfer (we see former registrars reset nameservers on the way out the door) or if you’d changed them intentionally.

Can you contact your current/former registrar and see if there is an option to approve the transfer? Usually we see a timing delay as registrars have a period of time to complete the transfer, you can usually accelerate that by approving the transfer with your original registrar.

2 Likes

Hi there,

My problem already solved. Thank you for the help.

1 Like