Your Cloudflare account has been accessed from a new IP Address (My own current IP)

I just got an email title “Your Cloudflare account has been accessed from a new IP Address”. I did not log into cloudflare in the last few weeks. The odd thing is that the IP is my own. Why did I get this email? Its a little worrying as if someone did log in from my IP then they have access to my network.

Browsers is listed as: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0.
The only Linux machine on my network is a headless server.

What is going on here?

If you go to your audit log and don’t recognize the activity, you should reset your password, set 2fa, and rotate your api key.

More than likely it was a legitimate login, I get those notifications between desktop and mobile logins due to different ips, but if it’s not, better safe than sorry.

I did change the password but cloudflare account is the least of my worries if someone accessed it from my own ip. Call came from inside the house, scary stuff. While I know that dynamic IP can cause this but the thing is I did not login to cloudflare in the last few weeks. Is there something else that can trigger this warning other than actual manual login?