"You have denied authorization to Wrangler" even when I click allow

I’m just getting started with cloudflare and was following along a tutorial to work with APIs.

First off, I’m on a Windows 10 machine and using Cmder bash with node v10.15.3 and npm 6.4.1.

I started out with npm i -g @cloudflare/wrangler and install was successful. Version is 1.19.4.

After creating a cloudflare account, I did wrangler login and then was prompted:

Allow Wrangler to open a page in your browser? [y/n]

I replied ‘y’ and then it said ‘Opened a link in your default browser’ but it didn’t, so I copied the provided link and opened in chrome.

I added a gif to show when I am prompted to allow and I click Allow. Then it goes to the provided image, saying that: 'You have denied authorization to Wrangler.

Consent must be granted in order to authorize Wrangler. Please refer to the Wrangler documentation to learn more about authentication methods.’

In the terminal, this message then pops-up: 'Error: Consent denied. You must grant consent to Wrangler in order to login. If you don’t want to do this consider using wrangler config

I just want to get started and I’m stuck here. I’ve been looking around but can’t find anything like this. I don’t know why clicking deny and allow are doing the same things for me.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

authentication_problem

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.