You currently have no domains available for transfer to Cloudflare

I am trying to transfer valitel.com.au from Synergy to Cloudfare but transfer domain windows showing You currently have no domains available for transfer to Cloudflare.

Please help.

That ccTLD is not on the registrar list:

does this mean that there is now way possible we can transfer the domain register?

I have the same problem. I cannot transfer valitel.com.au from Synergy Wholesale to Cloudfare.

Posting here since i cannot create new topic

That ccTLD is not in the list that @sdayman posted - you cannot transfer a domain to Cloudflare Registrar if it isn’t in the list of supported TLDs.

You can use the domain name with Cloudflare to host DNS but you cannot transfer it to the registrar part they do not support .au as of yet.

However they have mentioned in a blog post several months back that it was something they were looking to support but as of yet they have not rolled out more ccTLD support.

However unlike some of the other country codes mentioned .au is not something straightforward to implement as registrars have the burden of monitoring eligibility and making sure that the domains are eligible for registration.

There’s not really much in the space better than Synergy for now so leave it there. That’s where all my .au is all registered.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.