"You currently have no domains available for transfer to Cloudflare."

You currently have no domains available for transfer to Cloudflare.

But I do, over 100 in my account that are with other registrars. If it helps, they are all .uk domains.

Will assume for now that this is a Cloudflare bug and not specific to my account.

Hoping Cloudflare now know about this issue.

edit: okay, after a minute or so, this error has gone away and the list of eligable (271) domains appears. I’m guessing this is because of the number; however, there must be a better way to indicate what is happening here.

okay, after a minute or so, this error has gone away and the list of eligable (271) domains appears. I’m guessing this is because of the number; however, there must be a better way to indicate what is happening here.

Hi,

The next time you see a similar issue please capture a HAR file so we can get details about the problem.

In this case it could have been a temporary issue when trying to get all the information from your domains and it was fixed just by trying again but we have no way to confirm.

How do I generate a HAR file?

Hi, It’s not an error I can reproduce, so generating an HAR file wouldnt be possible, unless I randomly had dev tools open on the off chance.

But my hunch is, that the ajax request to fetch the list of domains takes a long time due to the number of domains I have in my account.

Hi,

Yes, sometimes this could fail because of the amount of data being collected times out.

If you know what specific domain you want to transfer, please go to that domain and click on “Transfer to Cloudflare”.

We will report this to our Registrar team so they fix it.

A post was merged into an existing topic: You currently have no domains available for transfer to Cloudflare

Well, it’s 6 weeks later and it’s not fixed. When i try to view the list of domains to transfer, it still times out.