What is the domain name?
Have you searched for an answer?
Please share your search results url:
I’ve used a resources discord server which led me to many websites informing about X-Forwarded_port header, which led me to the final website which says that cloudflare provides or talks with the correct port already
When you tested your domain, what were the results?
I can access my domain, but the CMS im using has modules that use the CMS API and I believe its not identifying http/https correctly so the modules are not working
Describe the issue you are having:
On my website listed above, Im using Caddy with NamelessMC Content Management System. The theme that im using for that CMS has a login/register button which uses NamelessMCs API. The login/register buttons do not work because the API is being identified as http instead of https, which I believe means the wrong port is being identified through a reverse proxy.
I’ve read that I should be on Full(Strict) which I have done but still no luck.
Im also reading something about X-Forwarded-Port header, but im using a shared host so is this something they would have to do, if this is whats wrong?
What error message or number are you receiving?
- Make sure the hostname value in core/config.php in FTP matches your site url. (it is correct)
- If you are using the www. prefix make sure the force www option is enabled in StaffCP → Configuration → General Settings. (i am not using www prefix, from what i read that is for subdomains through my reverse proxy, but this is not a subdomain)
What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
- ensuring config is correct
- disabling cloudflare proxy and setting to dns only
- Anything else listed above, aside from knowing about xheader as I believe my host controls that
Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
Ive only used cloudflare
What are the steps to reproduce the error:
- Its just always produced on the website when using login/register
Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
Please attach a screenshot of the error: