My site (https://forestpathology.org) is set up for non-www. Before I used Cloudflare, www.forestpathology.org would automatically go to forestpathology_org (this forum won’t let me put in more “links”) in a browser.
With Cloudflare, the non-www version is working fine, but the www version gives “Server not Found - Hmm, we’re having trouble reaching that site” in Firefox.
There was a CNAME record for www.forestpathology_org pointing to www.forestpathology.org.cdn.cloudflare_net. I couldn’t turn it on in the Coudflare cPanel app. So I edited it to point to forestpathology_org and turned it on in Cloudflare. Made sense to me, but still doesn’t work.
Ooops! I checked again just before submitting this, and now www . . . is working. Guess I didn’t wait long enough after making that change.
But now any access seems to go straight to my server (checking the Network developer tool tab in browser shows the IP for my server, before it was a Cloudflare IP). I’m stumped.