Www.gillawatts.com

I am getting a message from GTMetrix to “Defer parsing JavaScript to reduce blocking of page rendering,” but I was under the impression that Rocket Loader. Is there a specific reason that Rocket Loader would not be working properly? Thank you.

Here’s some of the HTML returned on your homepage:

}</style><style id='woocommerce-inline-inline-css' type='text/css'>.woocommerce form .form-row .required { visibility: visible; }</style> 
<script type="99e0cba1bc2f8033ad9450c0-text/javascript" src='https://www.gillawatts.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4'></script>
 <script type="99e0cba1bc2f8033ad9450c0-text/javascript">(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){

Looks like a plugin may be interfering with Rocket loader’s Javascript detection. Rocket loader scans for text/javascript scripts, and one of your plugins seems to be adding some sort of versioning method that changes the type of script to something Rocket loader doesn’t roll-up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.