Www.eliteelevators.click

I have update the my website in Cloudflare , on 10 th since my website not active mode same we have upgraded the dns also, after i sending request to community they suggested the primary domin not registerd,now i have updated , request you please fix the issue.

There are no IP addresses for www.eliteelevators.click. If you are using rules to redirect this host to another then you need to enter proxied dummy DNS records. A 192.0.2.1 or AAAA 100:: are suggested.

As here and here, you still have not set the nameservers at your registrar to the 2 Cloudflare ones. You have just added the Cloudflare nameservers to your DNS which will not work.

https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?6ba1c129629441b793ed77f90db7698d#whois

Until you do that, Cloudflare will not be active for your domain.

1 Like

I have set the Cloudflare name server in AWS R53, while Cheking the DNS Checker its showing Cloudlare DNS Only expect New zeland region showing existing dns

As I said, you have just added them to the AWS DNS, the Cloudflare nameservers need to be authoritative for your domain. Using dnschecker.com is just showing the NS records in the AWS DNS. As in my link, check your WHOIS which is showing…

Domain Name: eliteelevators.click
Name Server: ns-180.awsdns-22.com
Name Server: ns-1909.awsdns-46.co.uk
Name Server: ns-1298.awsdns-34.org
Name Server: ns-984.awsdns-59.net

Instructions on what to do are here…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.