Wrangler config issue -- cannot preview, publish, create KV namespaces

Hello,

I’m very new to using Cloudflare Workers and I’m trying to do a test configuration. I seem to be running into account or configuration issues.

I just recently upgraded to a Pro account (it’s not this account I’m posting from actually). On this, my personal non-Pro account, I’ve been able to run wrangler preview with no issues. Now, on my business account, I can’t.

I’ve tried running wrangler config both with an API Token (edit Cloudflare Workers template) or the Global API Key and am getting the same errors–

wrangler preview: Error: HTTP status client error (403 Forbidden) for url (https://api.cloudflare.com/client/v4/accounts/f3ab9053a1d869bebf83540c7b084277/workers/scripts/cloudflare-test-setup/preview)
(when visiting that URL: {“success”:false,“errors”:[{“code”:9106,“message”:“Missing X-Auth-Key, X-Auth-Email or Authorization headers”}]})

wrangler publish: Error: Your user configuration is invalid, please run wrangler config and enter a new set of credentials.

wrangler kv:namespace create <namespace>: Code 10000: Authentication error

I’m not really sure how to proceed because I’ve changed the API token various times, and when verifying API tokens I’ve always gotten the message “This API Token is valid and active”.

I did read somewhere that after upgrading to a Pro account it may take a few days for … something … to be updated, is that true? I upgraded probably about 4 days ago.