WP Rocket error because of CloudFlare

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name?
www.celewatch.com

Have you searched for an answer?
Yep.

Please share your search results url:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Cloudflare+protection+prevents+the+service+from+accessing+the+websit&oq=Cloudflare+protection+prevents+the+service+from+accessing+the+websit&aqs=edge..69i57j69i59j69i64.377j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

(none of them helped)

When you tested your domain using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center, what were the results?
The site doesn’t exist

Describe the issue you are having:
I’m trying to use WP ROCKET critical CSS and it says:

Critical CSS for product_cat not generated. Error: Cloudflare protection prevents the service from accessing the website. Please allow list these IP addresses in your Cloudflare account: 109.234.160.58 and 51.83.15.135. If that doesn’t help, please ask Cloudflare’s support to allow access to our tool.

I did create a firewall rule and ip access rules but none fixed it.

What error message or number are you receiving?

Critical CSS for product_cat not generated. Error: Cloudflare protection prevents the service from accessing the website. Please allow list these IP addresses in your Cloudflare account: 109.234.160.58 and 51.83.15.135. If that doesn’t help, please ask Cloudflare’s support to allow access to our tool.

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. Added rules.

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
Yes.

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

1. Tried again generating critical css.

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
Yes.

Please attach a screenshot of the error:

![image|690x270](upload://a7Q6IVgZN5LH0R8lU5fid0iAGHX.png)
![image|690x391](upload://m4a9VKe5eOoDihZo8whP0Ow2uoV.png)

Thanks in advance!

Does anything show up in Firewall Activity Events Log?

A lot of some IP trying to access my photos but I guess it’s unrelated. I do not see the WP Rocket IPs in the list.

Just to add a note, I remember there were topics about WP Rocket + Cloudflare, therefore I suggest you to look up at the below articles in that terms just in case if you’d have some issue later - but you might not have or experience them. Some do, so I’d just like to share them below in case if happens in future:

Hi

Have U checked thia?

TBH many wordpress plugin use cheap server like ovh do hetzner and has threat score so it’s been blocked. some plugin even request to lower your security seting.

Hey. I’ve allowed the ip’s in the Cloudflare dashboard, I disabled bot fight mode and disabled another security plugin I’ve had. Nothing helps…

Hm …

Just in case, since it’s related to the WordPress, I’d suggest you to whitelist your origin host / server / hosting IP address by navigating to the Security → WAF → Tools → IP Access Rules with the action “allow” for your Website and try again.

It knows to happen due to the WordPress using HTTP/1.0 and empty user-agent, therefore while executing WP-Cron or some other related JSON/REST API request via plugin.

Helpful articles:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.