WP Cloudflare Super Page Cache issues

I tried installing WP Cloudflare Super Page Cache – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org … but " test cache" says:

Page caching seems not working for both dynamic and static pages.

Error on dynamic page (https://www.shellyshumblekitchen.com): Invalid Cache-Control response header. If you are using Litespeed Server, please disable the option Overwrite the cache-control header for WordPress’s pages using web server rules, purge the cache and retry.

Error on static resource (This is a Test Page): Cache status: DYNAMIC - The resource was not cached by default and your current Cloudflare caching configuration doesn’t instruct Cloudflare to cache the resource. Instead, the resource was requested from the origin web server.

And:

Please check if the page caching is working by yourself by surfing the website in incognito mode 'cause sometimes Cloudflare bypass the cache for cURL requests. Reload a page two or three times. If you see the response header cf-cache-status: HIT , the page caching is working well.

All my cf-cache-status headers say EXPIRED

No idea how to handle this.

If I understand correctly what does this plugin do, if this plugin (not the official one from Cloudflare) does create a .html file on your origin host/server of a published WordPress post(s) and page(s), I believe to achieve “HIT” for that cached HTML pages (as per default html extension is not cached), you would have to use Cloudflare option Cache Everything whith the defined Page Rules.

While there could be an issue with Cache everything, like you wouldn’t not see new / recent posts appear on the homepage after you created/posted a new one as far as even to cache your homepage (HTML webpage) for selected/defined time at Cloudflare dashboard, it will keep a cached version of your homepage for minutes, hours, or even days or longer (also for published posts).

Kindly, if using this option, kindly define for how much Cloudflare should keep it - either with options like Browser Cache TTL for users and Edge Cache TTL for Cloudflare - or even better, control the cache at your origin and make sure you select and enable Origin Cache Control option under the specific Page Rule.

There are some more topics about WP Super Page Cache plugin here for more information if you need using :search:Search results for 'WP Cloudflare Super Page Cache' - Cloudflare Community.

It will always be as html by default isn’t cached.

The default cached file extensions can be found here:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.