Workers only work in "Quick Edit"

When making a new Worker and editing from the site I can seemingly get Workers to function normally, getting normal 200 responses, but when I go to my workers urls outside of this “Quick edit” tool these urls do not return anything. Here is an example of a simple worker that should just return a Hello world message, https://www.sweet-bread-e66d.talltyler.workers.dev/

Is there something more I need to do to make these URLs accessible or something that might be wrong with my account because I also can’t use the CLI. I get errors that look like this

Error: error sending request for url ( ${LONG_URL} ): error trying to connect: tcp connect error: Connection refused (os error 61)

These errors happen even if I’m trying to run wrangler dev.
All of this is using the simplest demos using generate from the CLI or clicking “Add worker” from the website.

It seems like I’m just missing something small but I’ve read so much documentation and am not seeing anything that suggest others are having this same problem. Does anyone have any ideas of what be causing these issues?

Try without www.

same thing without the www.

You mean Hello Worker!

Works fine for me without the www.