Workers limit for paid unlimited plan (none or 10 million requests per month)

What are the actual request limits for the unlimited ($5/month) plan, from here: https://developers.cloudflare.com/workers/about/limits/

For the plan (unlimited) specifies none limit to be Daily request, but in the order page, it shows:

Unlimited

Starting at

$5/month

For business use and scaling applications

Plan features

• Includes 10 million requests per month 2

So wondering if the 10 million requests limit is only for the KV but still can have unlimited (incoming HTTP) requests?

There is no limit. You simply pay 50 cents for each million requests, with $5 dollars minimum a month, which means the first 10 million requests are included, respectively automatically charged.

1 Like

Having close to 1billion requests per month makes some difference between no limit and 50 cents per each million that’s why I would like to understand if this limit (50 cents per each million) is only for the KV or applies also to incoming request the worker could handle

Again, there is no limit. The 50 cents are for the workers. If you route your billion requests all over a path which has a worker mapped you will pay a total of $500 a month.

Thanks, but just for me to be clear, If I route all the requests to a worker, if the worker uses or not KV, the price is the same?

From the price page: https://developers.cloudflare.com/workers/about/pricing/

KV

Enabling Workers KV requires the Unlimited plan.

Plan Storage Reads/month Writes/month Deletes/month Lists/month
Included 1 GB 10 million 1 million 1 million 1 million
Price beyond the included quota $0.50 per GB $0.50 per million $5.00 per million $5.00 per million $5.00 per million

The price seems to be only related to the usage of KV, It could be that I have workers that don’t need any storage but since I would like to have the no limit/ unlimited requests, I could use the paid $5 plan.

This is completely unrelated to the database. We are solely talking about workers here. With a billion worker requests you will be billed $500 a month.

Sorry but indeed that’s my main question

wondering if the 10 million requests limit is only for the KV but still can have unlimited (incoming HTTP) requests?

As I said, none of that is database related. The database is extra.

Also again, which limit? As I said twice already, there is no limit.

I’m not seeing any limits for KV access regarding price. KV comes with the Unlimited plan, so you’ll be paying for the Workers requests themselves.

As I said many times, the 10 million requests are not a limit but are simply included. You really seem to mix two completely unrelated things here, workers and the database.

If you’re expecting high traffic to flow through your worker, I recommend contacting CF’s support to make sure that there are no high-traffic ratelimits in your way.

Cloudflare’s abuse protection methods do not affect well-intentioned traffic. However, if you send many thousands of requests per second from a small number of client IP addresses, you can inadvertently trigger Cloudflare’s abuse protection. If you expect to receive 1015 errors in response to traffic or expect your application to incur these errors, contact Cloudflare to increase your limit.

Source: https://developers.cloudflare.com/workers/about/limits/#request-limits