Workers HTTP Routes section never loads

Hi,

I’d like to experiment with Workers, but the section in the web UI which lets me add Page Rules for routing is permanently stuck in a loading state:

I’ve tried logging out/in, clearing cache, cookies, etc etc, but it won’t load, and until it does I’m stuck.

Can anyone help please?

This was likely related to the API errors (Cloudflare Status - Cloudflare Dashboard and Cloudflare API service issues). Are you still experiencing this issue?

Yes, still happening unfortunately - it was in this state yesterday too, so I don’t think it’s related to that issue (unless that’s been active since then)?

It turns out that this isn’t an error; it was a misunderstanding on my part, and looks like something just got missed in UI/UX testing.

I hadn’t added a worker yet, because I assumed you could do it through this section—that is not the case, however! Having created my first worker through the Workers admin UI, this UI now works as expected:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.