For instance I wanted to get started with Workers only to bypass cache for logged in users on my site P.S. Am not a coder. To resume :
- I added the settings to decrease TTFB using the recommendations here : Reduce TTFB
- But doesn’t work well when users are logged in. I was told I need to create a worker to bypass cache based on cookies.
- There is a worker already made for WordPresss but my site is using Joomla. Here it is: WP Worker to bypass cache for logged in users
- So I got started by going to Workers > Overview > Create a service. I named the service “bypass” and chose “Http-router”, then “create a service”
- Then I clicked on “quick edit” and pasted the code in pt. 3 there. After that I modified the code only for the joomla cookie. The red part:
const BYPASS_COOKIE_PREFIXES = [
Then “Save and Deploy”
- The worker is found here : My Worker
- I guess I need to tell CF somewhere that this worker needs to be applied to my domain right ?
Either my worker isn’t good or I’m doing something wrong since it’s not working.
Thanks for your help !