Worker route - active domain marked as not in my account

Hello,

I’m trying to add a worker route to one of my active domains in my account but the system errors with this: “This zone is not configured on your Cloudflare account.” even though it is configured, active and working.
I’ve already set up other routes for my other domains but these last 2 domains both show as “not configured”.
Can somebody give me any help on how to proceed with this issue?

Thank you!

Warm regards!

Hi @honeyboo,

Could you share the exact route pattern you’re trying to use? :slightly_smiling_face:

The pattern used are:
example.com/*
www.example.com/*

This pattern already applies to other domains in my account so I see no reason why just 2/5 domains not to work the same way…

Thanks!

Could you please share the domain as well? Are you using (or have previously used) the domain with a Cloudflare partner like Shopify or WPEngine?

I’m not very comfortable writing the domains here.
The domains are new, nameservers are properly set up to cloudflare and everything except the interface to set up the routes in kv works… I sincerely suspect that it’s a bug but there’s no possibility to open a ticket with cf as the domains are set up in free for the moment.
Also, all 5 domains are new and set up in the same way, just 2 are not working…
Thanks

Just to be thorough, if you type your domain into WHOIS.com, it should match the two name servers at the bottom of your DNS page for your domain in the Cloudflare dashboard.

As an experiment, can you briefely add a Page Rule for that domain that does something like a Forwarding URL? Something as simple as:
Match: example.com/foobar* (yes, foobar), then a Setting: Forwarding URL (301) to https://www.google.com

Then go to your browser and visit your domain’s /foobar path? It should forward you. If not, then that domain really is under the control over a Cloudflare partner which would explain why the Worker route isn’t working.

1 Like