I am currently using a worker via Cloudlfare to proxy a webpage and deliver it out on another domain.
- We make an app (partnerpage.io)
- A customer wants to show this app on their domain acmecorp.com/partners
- We use the worker to proxy our app and deliver it on our customers domain (they set cloudflare up and use a bit of JS in the worker that we help them with.
Currently we have this set up in a testing environment
- Our app is http://alexodoricodev.prod.partnerpage.io/partners
- The work is running
- Here’s the worker doing its magic on another domain https://www.alexodoricodev.com/partners
When you visit the domain here we are seeing that some of our JS files for our App are not loading. It’s strange and its actually causing our app to fail because we need some of those JS libraries/files to build out our Nuxt app functionality to consume data from the back-end API’s
Anyone have an idea as to why the JS files aren’t fully loading after the worker proxies the page?
Everything loads fine here: https://alexodoricodev.prod.partnerpage.io/partners
but not here: https://www.alexodoricodev.com/partners
If you go to Dev tools in Chrome and look at the console you will see that certain js files are not loading on the 2nd url.
We are very stuck, please help!