Worker fetch api blocked by firewall

I use the worker Paid Plan plan, I created a worker program, but when I visit frequently, I am blocked by the firewall, so I set up firewall rules, set my ip and my region to allow or prohibit rate limiting, but All are invalid, check the firewall log, the interception is actually the request sent by the worker ps: it is not my access to the worker that is intercepted, but the request sent by the worker is intercepted, and the intercepted ip is the ip of Cloudflare, what should I do?

firewall-event log
{
“action”: “block”,
“clientASNDescription”: “TAIFUCLOUD-AS-TW Tai-Fu Cloud Co., Ltd.”,
“clientAsn”: “131628”,
“clientCountryName”: “TW”,
“clientIP”: “2a06:98c0:3600::103”,
“clientRequestHTTPHost”: “s3.us-west-xxxx”,//Sensitive information has been filtered
“clientRequestHTTPMethodName”: “PUT”,
“clientRequestHTTPProtocol”: “HTTP/1.1”,
“clientRequestPath”: “/xxx/1653765866647e9e92f97e018432b860478fafe2b2991”,//Sensitive information has been filtered
“clientRequestQuery”: “”,
“datetime”: “2022-05-28T19:24:26Z”,
“rayName”: “71295eda86f040ff”,
“ruleId”: “worker”,
“rulesetId”: “”,
“source”: “ratelimit”,
“userAgent”: “”,
“matchIndex”: 0,
“metadata”: ,
“sampleInterval”: 1
}

IP information blocked by Cloudflare firewall

2a06:98c0:3600::103 is used for cross-zone requests so if you’re seeing that then the Worker is in a different zone to the website that you’re fetching. This is so that the requesting user’s IP isn’t associated to any requests that they didn’t necessarily explicitly make since the Worker could make malicious subrequests.

As for what you should do, I’m not sure I understand the question. If it’s your Worker then you should amend your rate limiting rules to not block it.

Thank you very much for your reply, the worker program is my own, and I did not set a rate limit, or even added it to bypass, but it still doesn’t work, the request sent by the worker is still intercepted by Cloudflare, the http request url sent by the worker program is my server, didn’t use Cloudflare so I don’t know what to do