Wordpress wp-config.php issue

I was updating the backend of my wp-config.php file and my site went down. Im unable to login to wordpress to update and cant get in touch with support. Any suggestions?

I’m not really sure what you mean by “updating the backend” of a file. But whatever that means, this should have nothing to do with Cloudflare.

If you changed something in your WordPress site’s wp-config.php file and your site broke subsequently, can you not just revert the change you made?

Alternatively, you could restore a backup of your site.

Anyway, As I mentioned earlier, this is not a Cloudflare-related issue… unless there’s some essential detail you didn’t mention.

Contact your hosting provider – the company you’re paying to host your WordPress site – for help with this. You may also seek help in the WordPress support forum but you’ll need to explain in detail exactly what you did before the WordPress support volunteers can offer any assistance, as they don’t know anything about your website.

Good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.