Wordpress website is down, don't have login to create a support ticket

Hello community,

My client is in a predicament. Their wordpress website tlctotallawncare is currently down with this error:

“There has been a critical error on this website.”

The domain is registered with network solutions and the nameservers are set to Cloudflare.

So it appears the website is hosted here.

The client does not have the Cloudflare login and my guess is that the previous webmaster created the account under his name. Since I can’t login I can’t create a support ticket and there is no phone support that I can find.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Quinn

is it related to Cloudflare?

Cloudflare not host your website it is hosted at godaddy.

do u have access to domain and hosting ?

The nameservers point to Cloudflare. I did an IP lookup and it came back with this:

Decimal: 2890121754

Hostname: 172.67.194.26

ASN: 13335

ISP: Cloudflare Inc.

Services: Datacenter

State/Region: California

City: San Francisco

No
is it https://www.tlctotallawncare.com/ your domain?

if it is then it is on godaddy
try cotact godaddy for dispute or better contact your develeper.

Cloudflare not hosting company

How Cloudflare works

Fundamentally, Cloudflare is a large network of servers that can improve the security, performance, and reliability of anything connected to the Internet.

Cloudflare does this by serving as a reverse proxyOpen external link for your web traffic. All requests to and from your origin flow through Cloudflare and — as these requests pass through our network — we can apply various rules and optimizations to improve security, performance, and reliability.

1 Like

@Bali200 Thank you so much for clarifying this. So Cloudfare is a proxy.

I’m a front end designer and unfortunately the original developer is out of business. This setup is a little out of my wheelhouse.

I’ll contact GoDaddy! Appreciate your time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.