Wordpress Upload Problem

Hi Sors, would like to seek your advice as I recently came across a situation where I am not able to upload the video which is over 30MB when the DND is on, however when I turn it off, then it works well.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue.

May I ask what error do you get? :thinking:

Try increasing the PHP values on your origin hosting/server/cPanel if there is some limit?:

memory_limit = 256M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 1000
max_input_vars = 5000 or 7000
post_max_size = 128M
upload_max_filesize = 64M

Per default, you are allowed to upload 100MB for proxied :orange: hostname (DNS record) in a single request.

Cloudflare limits the upload size (HTTP POST request size) per plan type:

• 100MB Free and Pro
  • 200MB Business
  • 500MB Enterprise by default. Contact Customer Support to request a limit increase.

Source article:

Otherwise, if you are on Business or Enterprise plan, you can increase this (Business up to 200MB and Enterprise 500MB or larger upon request) and upload larger files.

I’d suggest you to either split it in smaller chunks, or continue using unproxied :grey: (DNS-only) hostname (DNS record) when you are uploading such large files. After you finish, switch back to :orange:.

In terms of a video content, you might want to try out and use Cloudflare Stream to not risking the violation of the ToS section 2.8.:

Use of the Services for serving video or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content is prohibited, unless purchased separately as part of a Paid Service or expressly allowed under our Supplemental Terms for a specific Service.

If so, otherwise host it on some bucket or on YouTube.

memory_limit = 1024M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 600
max_input_vars = 10000
post_max_size = 1024M
upload_max_filesize = = 1024M

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.