Wordpress plugin dosen't work

My WordPress plugin is not working.
I got the API Token and registered it in the WordPress plugin.
But neither “Purge Cache” nor “Automatic Cache Management” works.
If I turn on “Automatic Cache Management” and reload it after a while, it will turn back off.
“Purge cache” does not purge the cache.
Where is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I did not realize that the plugin was compatible with the new API Tokens. Maybe now? I use my Global API Key with that plugin and it works.

Thanks for your reply.
I tried the global api.
But the result was the same.
I can see the statistics, but others don’t work.

Are you using a standard Cloudflare account that belongs only to you?

Yes, exactly.

I am having the same problem for over a year now! I had reinstalled the plugin with no luck and then I gave up.

Willing to test out things and get my hands dirty.

I’d suggest you try turning it on with Developer’s Tool open (F12 on Chrome), see if there are any errors. It may be a JS file being blocked.

Indeed I get these errors:

1. In https://sustainabilityknowledgegroup.com/wp-content/plugins/cloudflare/compiled.js?ver=3.4.1

In this line:

return n && n.text && (n.body = JSON.parse(n.text)), t && t.text && (t.body = JSON.parse(t.text)), n && !r(n) && (t = n, n = null), e(t, n)

I get:

JSON Parse error: Unrecognized token ‘<’

In https://sustainabilityknowledgegroup.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=cloudflare_proxy

I get:

405 Method Not Allowed

Method Not Allowed

The requested method DELETE is not allowed for this URL.

Perhaps I should just re-install the plugin? If I remove it will it also purge configuration information from the database? Or should I do that manually?

Same here ! i’ve been stuck in this problem for several months.
Did you find a solution ?

Reinstalling the plugin did not help. I opened a support ticket.

Did you get any response ? i’m facing the same problem.

They are looking into it. My ticket is #1910913.

Hi,
i discovered the reason why the plugin doesn’t work.
its because of the firewall in the hosting server. you should deactivate it. Instead it will show a 403 error

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.