Wordpress plugin 4.4 stuck inside admin dash and won't scroll

Hi, this is my first post here hoping someone can help. I have opened a support ticket with exactly the same question but due to the support team being swamped with more important issues perhaps a solution will present itself faster here.

I’m trying to set up APO for a client from within WP plugin ver 4.4 and after I log in with email and global API key, the Cloudflare plugin dashboard is just stuck in the middle of the dashboard with no inner scrolling options so I can’t reach the bottom settings at all. The outer scrolling vertical bar only moves the WP dashboard up and down, but the plugin settings remain fixed in the middle.

I have clear all existing cache, reinstalled the plugin, rebooted Windows and I still can’t reach the part of the plugin user interface where can I turn APO on, nor any other setting in the below section for that matter. It is not a browser or WP issue as all other plugin settings work just fine.

Thanks for your kind input.

I have uploaded a short video here

I beleive @yevgen could take a look. Kindly and patiently wait for a reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s the version of the browser you use? Are there any errors in the console? Did you try to work with the plugin in the latest version of Chrome, Edge or Firefox?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for reaching out. I work in Chrome 90.0.4430.93 and tested this in latest Canary version with the same result. The plugin version is 4.4, downloaded from WP repo, not Github. Will try in Firefox as well and update my post.

The weird thing is that this is a multisite setup and this only happens on the main site. On the subsite, however, the plugin dashboard inside settings normally scrolls as expected.

I have found a console warning in Chrome saying CSS was not loaded. I have brought this to the attention of the support in my ticket as well, yet, I haven’t got the reply yet.

This is the entire console message: DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://www.domain.com/wp-content/plugins/cloudflare/stylesheets/components.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Thanks for your input, much appreciated!

I can confirm that in Firefox the back-end behaves exactly like in Chrome: it is stuck on the main site and scrolls on the subsite with the same settings.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.