WordPress page not updated after cache purge

I updated my WordPress page. I then purged everything in the clougflare cache. I waited 45min. I opened the page with Google Incognito and it was still not updated? Please help.

Hi,

Here are some possible solutions to your problem:

1. Double-check your cache settings in Cloudflare Dashboard:
    Ensure that you have the proper caching settings configured under the “Caching” tab in your Cloudflare Dashboard.
  2. Verify your Page Rules or other Cloudflare settings that may affect your page caching. Cloudflare does not cache HTML by default. If your pages are being cached by Cloudflare, you must have set a Page Rule, Cache Rule, APO for WordPress or some other Cloudflare feature. You can find more information about Cloudflare default cache behavior here: Default Cache Behavior · Cloudflare Cache (CDN) docs
  3. Verify your WordPress cache plugin settings:
    If you’re using a caching plugin on your WordPress site, ensure that it is properly configured and not causing conflicts with Cloudflare. Check the plugin’s documentation for specific instructions and go to its support forum for more information.
  4. Enable “Development Mode”
    You can temporarily activate “Development Mode” from your Cloudflare Dashboard to bypass any caching while updating your site. Note that this mode should be used only for the short term during development, as it may impact performance: Development Mode · Cloudflare Cache (CDN) docs

If you’ve tried these steps and are still experiencing issues, please post back with more information, screenshots of your Rules etc. so this community can have a chance at understanding what is happening.

[quote=“marrywright31, post:5, topic:494595, full:true”]
Here are a few things you can try:

1. Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, browsers cache web pages to load them faster. Clearing your browser cache can help ensure that you are viewing the latest version of your website. You can usually clear your cache by going to your browser settings or options and finding the option to clear your browsing data.
  2. Check if Cloudflare caching is still enabled: Check if Cloudflare caching is still enabled on your website. You can check this by going to your Cloudflare account and making sure that caching is still turned on.
  3. Purge the Cloudflare cache again: Sometimes, purging the cache once may not be enough. Try purging the Cloudflare cache again and wait for a few minutes to see if the changes reflect.
  4. Disable all caching: You can try temporarily disabling all caching[,](https://techmiget.com/) including Cloudflare caching, and see if the changes reflect. To do this, you can try disabling caching plugins on your WordPress site and temporarily pausing caching on Cloudflare.
  5. Contact Cloudflare support: If the above steps don’t work, you can contact Cloudflare support for further assistance. They may be able to help you diagnose the issue and resolve it.

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue and your updated WordPress page starts showing up correctly.

Hey there, have you had a chance to try out the steps I suggested to resolve the issue with your updated WordPress page not showing up correctly?

Clearing your browser cache, checking if Cloudflare caching is still enabled[,](https://techmiget.com/) purging the Cloudflare cache again, and disabling all caching are some effective ways to troubleshoot this issue.

If you’ve tried these steps and are still having trouble, I suggest reaching out to Cloudflare support for further assistance. They have a team of experts who can help you diagnose the issue and find a solution.

Let me know if you need any further help or if there’s anything else I can assist you with.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.