Wordpress keeps redirecting wp-admin

I have a problem with my website. I keep on getting the notification: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS when i try to log in to my website. I searched online how to solve this but then i faced the real problems.

I can’t log in to my FTP. I have no idea why but as long as i can’t get access to my ftp i can’t do anything to change 'ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS ’ problem. I contacted my hosting company but they said that Cloudflare has access to my credentials.

Somebody who worked for me before arranged things with Cloudflare. We are not in contact anymore so that’s why i have a different account now.

How can we solve this problem?

My domain is: healthfoodwall.com

Go into your SSL settings and change it from Flexible to Full. The most common cause of this redirect issue is when you have Flexible SSL set and https in your site url in the Settings of WordPress.

For FTP, you should just to connect to the IP address of your server, as shown in your host’s DNS records page in your account.

As for the redirect problem, does your hosting provide an SSL certificate for your site? That’s what’s usually missing and causes the redirect loop.

In Cloudfare or trought the hosting company? Where can i find SSL settings?

In Cloudflare SSL settings.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.