I have several wordpress installations on the same domain, all should be the same setup, but on one of them when I try to save my Header Footer plugin, I get a Cloudflare warning page Ray ID: 7ee20217ff53403f. I tried Developer Mode and set Security to Essentially Off. No server side cache. Emptied browser cache too. Thank you.
This issue might be due to the security settings in the Cloudflare firewall. You need to analyze the firewall events related to the Ray ID, 7ee20217ff53403f, to find out why this plugin is being blocked. You may need to allowlist your IP address or the URL the plugin is trying to access. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to your Cloudflare dashboard.
- Click on the Firewall tab.
- Go to the Events section.
- Enter the Ray ID, and Cloudflare will display information about what triggered the block.
- Based on that, you can decide to allowlist the IP or URL.
Remember, updating these settings can affect your site’s security, so be careful in allowlisting IPs or URLs.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.