Apparently all my websites (they are all wordpress) that are on cloudflare have a problem.
Everything was working ok until about 20 hours ago. Now i have a problem.
when i m not logged into wordpress, all pages load ok
when i m logged in and try to browse through the website then the problem is huge
i have removed one of my sites from cloudflare dns to my server’s DNS and now everything works ok
When i login to wp-admin everything slows down and usually crashes with a 520 problem
- I have restarted my dedicated server and still the problem persists
- disabled the wordpress wordfence and still the problem is there
- disabled my computer’s antivirus and firewall … problem is there
- tried wifi and wired connection , again the same problem
5 . I have tried different devices and didnt help
- Have tried different connections (hence IPs) didnt help
- Tried disabling the plugins of one of my pages ( i thought it could be visual composer) … didnt help either
- i have also flashed the cache in cloudflare for the sites … again didnt solve the problem
- updated php version and all plugins … again didnt solve the problem