Wordpress APO issues

Hello
I activated the new APO section for my WordPress site in the Cloudfler panel. But this part has a problem and activation is not done!
I have the following error message, please help
My site is WordPress and I have the latest version of Cloudfler plugin installed.

Apo section error message:

This optimization is only available for websites using WordPress. did not detect WordPress running for yadakpars.com.

Hey There,

Apologies you’re experiencing issues with APO detecting Wordpress. There are a few known reasons for this along with respective fixes:

• WP plugin version before 3.8.2 is installed (we need 3.8.2 to detect plugin), remedy - install 3.8.2.
  • WP plugin version 3.8.2 is installed but existing caching plugins returned stale responses (without cf-edge-cache header), remedy- enable APO from WP plugin, purge caches in other plugins
  • WordPress only runs on a subdomain, we check for WordPress and WP plugin against the zone’s root domain. Remedy - liberate subdomain zone and run APO.

Let me know if the above doesn’t resolve the issue!

1 Like

APO is working perfectly on your site.

Returns correct headers.

For APO not detected on Cloudflare dashboard, switch off from dashboard and switch on from plugin.

Thanks all - going to close as it appears to be resolved. Let us know if we can be of anymore help!