WordPress APO cache purge manually

Hi,

I have a WordPress Woocommerce website where i use WP rocket.

WP rocket recommends deleting cache once every 24 hours either using cron or manually.

My question is should we also use purge everything on Cloudflare apo every 24 hours or does APO automatically pick up the new content?

What’s the recommended solution?

I believe you don’t have to do Purge Everything. APO should trigger it via API automatically, except this might not work or is not implemented yet? :thinking:

You could check under the Account → Audit Logs and look up for that or similar event if it’s triggered automatically.

Furthermore, when a new post is published, homepage cache is cleared.

May I also ask if you are using some specifi custom-made Page Rules at Cloudflare for cache or?
What is your other settings related to the Cloudflare → Caching → Configuration, “Browser Cache TTL” option?

Therefore, regarding WordPress APO and Woocommerce, it would bypass the cache if the cookie is presented.

Regarding WP Rocket and APO, I remember there were topics about WP Rocket + Cloudflare, therefore I suggest you to look up at the below articles in that terms just in case if you’d have some issue later - but you might not have or experience them. Some do, so I’d just like to share them below in case if happens in future:

Hm, maybe without WP Rocket?, or at least read below article if you are going to combine all that stuff as it could result having possible compatibillity issues as well if not configured correctly (NOTE: Not sure if the article is updated!):

Seems it’s working lately.
See at the below article for any helpful information WP Rocket + APO + Cloudflare:

Kindly, keep all of the plugins updated to the latest version, just in case - my personal opinion.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.