Wordpress and Cloudflare - icons are not shown anymore

Hi there,
I am using cloudflare with wordpress. With CDN enabled, the icons for “seach + shopping cart + settings” on the top menue bar are not shown anymore - the KinComposer icons in the text are not shown anymore too and also the “right/left” arrows of RevolutionSlider.
When I deactivate CDN the icons are back again.
What can I do? What do I make wrong?
Thank you in advance.
BR
Leng

Domain?

Good Morning Sandro,

you are very quick :slight_smile:

Sorry for may late answer. Due to system requirenments, I was not able to reply earlier. As this is my second post, my account was temporarily placed on hold until a staff member has reviewed my posts.
Now I am back again.

Here are the the demains:
patesco.de (CDN active)
patesco.eu (CDN inactive)

Greetings Leng

I am not sure what you mean by active and inactive but both domains go via Cloudflare.

Generally though, that is a CORS issue not a Cloudflare one :slight_smile:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://patesco.eu/wp-content/themes/goral/fonts/monia.ttf?blahfl. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing).

You either have to configure the respective header for your .eu domain or need to load the font from each domain individually instead of sharing it.

Dear Sandro,
I tried this code in .htaccess (and several others for .htaccess and fuctions.php):
<FilesMatch “.(ttf|otf|eot|woff)$”>

Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin “patesco.de

… but unfortunately without success.
Do you have any suggestion?
Thank you in advance.
Greetings Leng

Try clearing your Cloudflare cache.

… hmm. I have to insert spacers to display all the code???
<FilesMatch “.(ttf|otf|eot|woff)$”>
< IfModule mod_headers.c>
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin “patesco.de
</ IfModule>
</ FilesMatch>

I cleared the cache on WordPress and on Cloudflare (purged)

In that case I’d take this to an Apache related forum. Something in the configuration is off, the header is not sent yet.

OK. I will ask my hoster as he deals the Apache part.
Thank you so far.

I got the feedback of my hoster, that now he has activated mod_headers:“headers_module (shared)” but the problem is not solved. Do you guess watt else I can do?

You currently have the header configured twice. That might be a problem.

You are so quick!!
Twice? How can I check that by myself?

Somewhere in your configuration.

OK for sure :blush:
But how could you see that it is configured twice?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I see. Because I have no access on the apache, only my hoster is able to, I will have to wait until he has fixed the problem. Your hints helped me to make him him working on it. Thank you.

closed #18

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.