WooCommerce

Hello. I currently have the FREE plan and the 3 page rules in place that Cloudflare recommends to start with (301 redirect, WP Login/Admin pages, and Cache Everything).

I’m having trouble wrapping my head around this statement: “Unless you’re paying for a Business Plan, there’s no way to exclude logged-in users. This means that everyone will see the same content.”.

For my particular site, users are granted access to select “DYNAMIC” pages (think directory listing with search/filtering capabilities), via the WooCommerce Memberships plugin. These pages are excluded from all other non-CDN caching.

Just trying to find out what the risks are, if any, run letting the Cache Everything rule ride.

Thank you,
Ryan

Hi @ryan10, bumping this up, I am not familiar with woocommerce, but it is talked about by @Judge here, Cloudflare in woocommerce.

Thanks. I had another client hit this issue, today. WooCommerce site on CF and multiple issues with areas like signing in, creating accounts, Etc. As soon as I removed CF from the equation…all problems went away.

My clients are never going to pay for a Business plan, if that’s what’s needed. Pro? Maybe.

Thank you,

Ryan

{pii redacted}

Sorry if I blindly suggest this, as I’m not familiar with Woocommerce, but wouldn’t it help if you set the “Cache Everything” rule to /wp-content*, instead of to /*, so that your images, css and JS files are cached, while Woocommerce-specific directories are not? Again, not familiar with Woocommerce, but I’d expect their dynamic page URLs to be placed somewhere else.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.