Woocommerce APP

I have an woocommerce app where it use jetpack to pull order data to get us notified when a new order arrives and can edit also.

I have recently changed my hosting to cloudways and after that couldnt connect the store with my app.

When asked with jetpack guys, they replied me with this link,

Blockquote

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003011431-Troubleshooting-Cloudflare-5XX-errors#520error

Blockquote

did anyone faced the issue or help me to solve it

TIA

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Just in case, as far as running WordPress and WooCommerce which uses WP-Cron and as far as sometimes Cloudflare catches it and block/challenge the request, I’d also suggest you to whitelist the origin host/web server IP at Cloudflare → Security → WAF → Tools → IP Access Rules with the action “allow” for your Website.

Should look like on the below screenshot as an example:

Kindly re-check with your hosting provider if Cloudflare is allowed to connect to your origin host to as follows in the below article:

Nevertheless, Cloudflare IP addresses list can be found here:

I think I saw few topics about Jetpack and you would have to look for and allow/whitelist Jetpack IPs by adding them to the Security tab → WAF → Tools → IP Access Rules.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.