WooCommerce and Cloudflare APO

Hello guys,

We started working on a project involving a larger e-commerce platform based on WooCommerce and we’re taking the minimalist approach in building it.
This means that we’re trying to use the least amount of plugins/bloat and we’re eliminating all the unnecessary features in order to improve performance and reliability.

However, we ran into a dilemma when having to decide which caching solution would work best on our setup (LiteSpeed Web Server on Cloud Hosting).
So we’re down to 2 options right now:

1. Use the LiteSpeed Cache plugin (which is a bit heavy on resources and doesn’t really fit our goal of having light and fast plugins) + Cloudflare for Security & CDN.
  2. All-in Cloudflare APO + an optimizer like Perfmatters.
    However, after reading a bit about CF APO, I’ve noticed that there are mixed opinions about using it in e-commerce setups, which got me a bit worried. Some say it created problems for them, others that they didn’t see any performance improvements.

My question is, would we have any benefits in using APO on our highly dynamic setup (prices/offers changing all the time, thousands of products getting added/edited, customers leaving reviews etc.)?
Also, would APO create any conflicts with Woo?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks for your time!

We use LS cache and see fantastic speed results with WooCommerce on the right server hardware.

Also, would APO create any conflicts with Woo?

APO is compatible with WooCommerce.

My question is, would we have any benefits in using APO on our highly dynamic setup (prices/offers changing all the time, thousands of products getting added/edited, customers leaving reviews etc.)?

APO price is the quite affordable. I suggest you should test it on your site, if it doesn’t provide the value you can always cancel the sub.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Then testing it is. :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.