Woo Commerce - not receiving orders

Hello Team,

Yesterday afternoon I stopped receiving orders on my website using woo commerce, it seems like a cashing problem. The user get a message that the order was done correctly but in the backend there are no recent records. Can we get back the orders done since Yesterday in any way? What we can do to avoid this issue in future? Please Help us as much as you can as you know we have the pro version of cloudflare.

0 Likes

Hi @user4251, no one on this community site can see your account, you’d need to login and contact support to raise a ticket.

I don’t know woocommerce but know that if you search this site you’ll find other posts on it that may help.

I’d be surprised if it’s a cache issue and would start by verifying the DNS connections and see if they changed on the backend.

Are you still missing orders or was this a one time event?

1 Like

Thank you for your help, this happened at 3 Pm yesterday until this morning 8 am.

1 Like

Could be a server issue. If you have SSH access or contact your hosting provider for:

Nginx logs:

Depending on your linux install:

cat /var/log/nginx/error.log

Apache logs are different:

cat /var/log/httpd/error_log or:

cat /var/log/apache2/error.log

WordPress debug logs (has to be enabled in wpconfig.php first by placing define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true); inside wpconfig.php).

cat wordpress/wp-content/debug.log

It will be near impossible to find out what else happened otherwise. Btw, WP debug log only logs error when it happens, so if it happens again it will tell. Nginx or Apache logs may give more indication.

Other than that, did you or anyone else install plugins recently or modify any theme / function code?

3 Likes