Will we see Domain Registration Support for .de Domains in the future?

I am writing to inquire about the possibility of seeing domain registration support for .de domains in the future. As you may know, the .de domain extension is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Germany, and it is widely used by businesses, organizations, and individuals in the country.

Currently, many domain registrars and hosting providers do not offer full support for .de domains, which can be a significant inconvenience for those who wish to register or manage such domains. This may include difficulties in transferring, renewing, or modifying .de domains, as well as limitations on available DNS management options.

Given the importance of the .de domain extension in the German online landscape, I believe that it would be beneficial for domain registrars and hosting providers to offer comprehensive support for .de domains. This could help streamline the domain registration process and provide users with greater flexibility and control over their online presence.

Therefore, I would appreciate it if you could let me know if your company has any plans to offer domain registration support for .de domains in the future. If so, I would be interested in learning more about the timeline and any associated costs or requirements.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Like

Best is to watch this page, TLD Policies

Country TLDs are tough to support as support for each one is a different business negotiation/relationship

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.